The present document shall not be recorded in the file register, it shall only be concluded in electronic format, does not qualify as a written agreement, shall be executed in Hungarian, and does not refer to any code of conduct. We are available at the provided contact details below regarding the questions in connection with the operation of the webshop, the processes regarding orders and shipping.
The present GTC shall be applicable to the legal relationships in connection with the website of the Supplier (https://www.gulfdrumdesign.com) and its sub-domains. The present GTC shall be continuously available on the following website: https://www.gulfdrumdesign.com/terms and shall be downloadable from the link below: https://www.gulfdrumdesign.com/terms.pdf
- Data of the Supplier
Name of the Supplier: LUBRICANTS HUNGARY Ltd.-SZŰRÉSTECHNIKA
Seat of the Supplier (and the premises for complaint handling): H-3300 Eger, Mester utca 8., Hungary
Contact details of the supplier, its regularly used e-mail address which serves the keeping of contact with users: email@example.com
Company registration number: 10 09 020514
Tax number: 10679122-2-10
The authority having entered it into the register: Egri Törvényszék Cégbírósága (Company Registry Court of Eger Regional Court)
Phone number: (+36) 36 424 136
Data protection registration number: in progress…
Language of the agreement: Hungarian
Name, address and e-mail address of the hosting service provider:
Médiacenter Hungary Kft.
Seat: H-6000 Kecskemét, Sosztakovics u. 3. II/6., Hungary
Postal address: H-6001 Kecskemét, P f. 588., Hungary
Phone number: +36 76 506 618
- General provisions:
- Regarding the questions not regulated in the present Policy and for interpreting the present Policy, the laws of Hungary, especially Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (“Ptk.”) and Act CVIII of 2001 on Certain Aspects of Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services (Elker Act), and Governmental Decree No. 45/2014 (II.26.) on the detailed rules regarding the agreements concluded between consumers and business parties shall be applicable. The obligatory provisions of the relevant legal regulations shall be applicable regarding the parties without any further provision.
- The present Policy shall be applicable from 19 July 2016, and shall be in effect until withdrawal. The Supplier is authorised to amend the Policy unilaterally. The Supplier shall publish the amendments on the websites 11 (eleven) days prior to their entering into effect. The Users accept by using the websites that all provisions on the use of the websites shall be automatically applicable to them.
- In case the User enters any website of the webshop operated by the Supplier, or reads their content in any way – also, if not a registered user of the webshop – he/she shall accept the contents of the Policy as compulsory for himself/herself. In case the User does not accept the conditions, it shall not be authorised to view the contents of the webshop.
- The Supplier reserves all rights for itself in connection with the webhop website, regarding any of its parts, regarding the contents that appear on it, and regarding the distribution of the website. It is forbidden to download, electronically store, process and sell the contents that appear on the webshop or any of their parts without the written consent of the Supplier.
- By making any purchase/registering on the website, the User declares that it has become familiar with and accepts the conditions of the present GTC and the Data Processing Information Document published on the website, and consents to data processing.
- The User shall provide his/her own, real data when making any purchase/registering. In case of providing data during making a purchase/registering that are not real or which belong to other persons, the concluded electronic agreement shall be deemed null and void. The Supplier excludes its liability if the User uses its Services on behalf of or with the data of any third person.
- The Supplier shall not be held liable in any way for the delay in shipping or for any other problem, defect which arise from the data provided by the User falsely and/or inaccurately.
- The Supplier shall not be held liable for the damages arising from the User forgetting his/her password, or if it becomes accessible for unauthorised persons based on reasons for which the Supplier is not actionable.
- The scope of products for sale and the scope of services
- The presented products may only be ordered on-line. The prices indicated regarding the products are in Hungarian forints, they contain VAT as prescribed by law, but they do not contain home delivery costs. No separate packaging cost shall be charged.
- The Supplier shall present in detail in the webshop the name and description of the product, and a photo about it as well. The pictures on the data sheet of the products may differ from the real product, they serve as illustration. We shall not be liable for the difference between the picture displayed in the webshop and the actual appearance of the product.
- In case a special offer price is introduced, the Supplier shall provide all-round information for the Users regarding the special offer and its exact duration.
- If despite all the care taken by the Supplier, any incorrect price appears on the website, especially a price which is evidently incorrect, e.g. a price essentially different from the publicly well-known or generally accepted or estimated price of the product, or a price of “0” HUF or “1” HUF that appears because of a possible defect in the system, the Supplier shall not be obliged to ship the product at the incorrect price, but it may offer shipping at the correct price, and upon becoming familiar with it, the Client may withdraw from the purchase.
- In case of an incorrect price, there is gross disparity in value between the real and displayed price of the product, which has to be noticed by the average customer. According to Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, contracts are concluded upon the mutual and congruent expression of the parties’ intent. In case the parties are not able to reach an agreement regarding the contractual conditions, meaning that the declaration expressing the mutual and congruent intent of the parties is missing, it is not possible to talk about a valid agreement from which rights and obligations would arise. Based on this, the purchase order confirmed at an incorrect/erroneous price shall be deemed as a null and void agreement.
- Placing purchase orders
- The User shall log into the webshop after registration, or it may also start shopping without registering.
- The User shall set the quantity of the product, products it wishes to purchase.
- The User shall place the chosen product into the cart. It is always possible for the User to check the contents of the cart, by clicking on the “cart” icon.
- In case the User wishes to place additional products into the cart, he/she shall choose the button “continue shopping”. In case he/she does not wish to purchase any more products, it shall check the quantity of the product it wishes to purchase. It may delete the content of the cart by clicking on the icon “delete – X”. For finalising the quantity, the User shall click on the icon “refresh/refresh cart” button.
- The User shall choose the shipping address, then the shipping/payment method, the types of which are the following:
- Payment method:
By bank transfer: The User shall transfer the consideration for the ordered products to the bank account found in the confirmation e-mail within 3 days. Following the crediting of the amount on the Supplier’s bank account, the User shall be entitled to collect the product(s) the way he/she had chosen.
- Shipping costs:
The Supplier shall communicate with the User regarding the exact amount of the shipping cost in each and every case.
- We reserve the right for making corrections in case any defect or default arises regarding the products and the prices in the webshop. In this case we shall inform the customer about the new data immediately after realising and correcting the defect. The customer shall have the possibility to confirm the purchase order once again, or it is also possible for any of the parties to withdraw from the agreement.
- The final amount to be paid shall include all costs based on the total purchase order and based on the confirmation letter. The invoice shall be included in the package. The User shall be obliged to examine the package at delivery in front of the courier, and shall have to ask him/her to prepare a record if the User notices a possible injury on the packaging, and shall not be obliged to accept the package in case of any injury. The Supplier shall not accept any subsequent complaint without a record! The packages shall be delivered on working days, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- After the submission of data, the User may send the purchase order by clicking the button “purchase order with payment obligation”, but before that, there is a possibility to re-verify the submitted data, and he/she may send a comment together with the purchase order, or he/she may indicate for the Supplier any other wishes regarding the purchase order in an e-mail.
- The correction of data entry errors: The User shall have the possibility at all times to step back to the previous step before closing the purchase order, where the submitted data may be corrected.
- The User shall receive a confirmation in e-mail after having sent the purchase order. In case the confirmation does not arrive to the User within reasonable time counting from the sending of the purchase order based on the characteristics of the service, but the latest within 48 hours, the obligation arising from the offer and the contractual obligation shall cease regarding the User. The purchase order and its confirmation shall qualify as having arrived to the Supplier or the User at the time when they become available for them. The Supplier shall exclude its liability regarding the obligation of confirmation, if the confirmation does not arrive within the time limit because the User submitted a wrong e-mail address during registration, or if he/she is not able to receive messages because his/her account’s storage space is full.
- The Supplier shall discuss with the User the exact parameters of the order and shipping regarding each and every case, and the electronic agreement shall come into existence between the parties after having cleared all questions.
- Processing the purchase orders and performance of the sale
- The processing of purchase orders is performed during working hours. Is is possible to submit orders outside the period indicated as the period for processing orders, and in case it is after working hours, it shall be processed on the following day. The customer service of the Supplier confirms electronically in every case the time when they will be able to fulfil the purchase order.
- The general time limit for performance is within 30 working days counting from the confirmation.
- Based on the sales agreement, the Supplier undertakes to transfer the ownership of the thing, and the User undertakes to pay the price thereof, and to take possession of the thing.
- If the seller is a business party and the buyer is a consumer, and the seller undertakes to dispatch the thing to the buyer, risks shall pass to the buyer when he/she or a third party named by the buyer has acquired the physical possession of the thing. At the time of handing over the thing to the carrier, risks shall pass to the buyer if the carrier was hired by the buyer, provided that the carrier was not recommended by the seller.
- If the seller is a business party and the buyer is a consumer, unless otherwise agreed by the parties the seller (according to the present GTC: the Supplier) shall place the thing at the buyer’s (User’s) disposal without delay upon the conclusion of the contract, at the latest within thirty days.
- In the event of late performance by the Supplier, the User shall have the right to set an additional time for performance. If the seller fails to perform within such additional period, the buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The User shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without setting an additional time for performance if:
a) the Supplier refused the perform the contract; or
b) according to the agreement of the parties or due to the imminent purpose of the service, the contract had to be performed at a definite time and none other.
- If the Supplier does not fulfil its obligation laid down in the agreement because it does not have the product defined in the agreement at its disposal, it shall notify the User immediately about it, and shall return the sum paid by the User without delay, but the latest within thirty days.
- The Supplier shall not undertake liability for the previously not announced modifications of any information sheets, descriptions, if the missing of announcement is caused by its supplier or by any reason outside its scope of power. The Supplier reserves the right to reject the already confirmed purchase orders either partially or completely. Partial performance is possible exclusively following an arrangement with the User.
7. The right of withdrawal
- According to the provisions of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and the Council, and Government Decree No. 45/2014 (II.26.) on the detailed rules of agreements concluded between consumers and business parties the Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days without giving reasons counting from the delivery of the ordered product, and it shall be entitled to return the product. In the absence of the present information document the Consumer shall be entitled to exercise it right of withdrawal for 1 year.
- The time period open for the exercising of the right of withdrawal shall expire within 14 days, counting from the day when the Consumer, or a third person aside from the carrier collects the product.
- The Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal between the day of concluding the agreement, and the day of accepting the product as well.
- The costs of returning the product shall be borne by the Consumer, the business party did not undertake to pay these costs.
- In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Consumer shall not be obliged to pay any further costs than the costs of returning the product, but the Supplier may claim compensation for the financial damage arising from using the product not as intended.
- The Consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in case of a product which is not pre-manufactured, which was prepared according to the orders of the consumer or based expressly on his/her request, or regarding a product which is evidently tailored for the person of the consumer.
- Based on the legal regulations above, the Supplier shall repay the paid sum for the Consumer including shipping costs without delay, but the latest within 14 days from the arrival of the returned product or the arrival of the withdrawal declaration.
- We shall use the same payment method as the one used during the original transaction, except if the Consumer has given his/here explicit approval for another payment method; no additional costs shall arise for the Customer from using this repayment method.
- The Consumer shall send back or return to the address of the Supplier the goods without unjustified delay, but in any event not later than 14 days counting from sending the notification of withdrawal from the agreement for the Supplier.
- In case of withdrawal in writing, it is enough for the Consumer to send the declaration on withdrawal within 14 days.
- The Consumer shall be deemed as abiding by the time limit if he/she sends back or hands over the product(s) before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer shall only bear the direct costs of the sending back of the product, except if the business party has undertaken to pay this cost.
- The Supplier shall not be obliged to pay those additional costs for the Consumer that arise from choosing a different transportation method compared to the cheapest usual transportation method offered by the Supplier.
- The Consumer shall only be held liable for the decrease in the value of the goods if it has occurred because of handling the goods in a way not in line with their type, their characteristics or if it is caused by not handling them appropriately when checking their suitability for functioning.
- Repayment may be held back by the Supplier until it does not receive the goods, or it has not received proof from the Consumer regarding the fact that they were sent back by him/her: the earlier date shall have to be taken into consideration.
- In case the Consumer intends to use its right of withdrawal, it may make the notification through any of the contact details of the Supplier in writing (even by the data sheet attached), or by phone. In case of sending the notification by post, the date of dispatch shall be of importance, in case of a phone call, the date of the call. In case the notification is sent by post, the Supplier shall accept registered mail or package as notification. The ordered product may be sent back to the Supplier by the Consumer by post or by a courier service.
- The Consumer shall take emphasised care that the product is used as intended, as the compensation for the damages arising from any use not as intended shall burden the Consumer! Within fourteen days from the arrival of the product, the Supplier shall pay back the purchase price of the product together with the shipping cost to the bank account number provided by the Consumer.
- Government Decree No. 45/2014 (II.26.) on the detailed rules of agreements concluded between consumers and business parties shall be available here.
- Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and the Council shall be available here.
- In connection with any other complaint as well, the Consumer may contact the Supplier at the contact details provided in the present Policy.
- Only those Consumers who are defined in the Civil Code as consumers shall be entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The business party (retailer, wholesaler, etc.) shall not be entitled to withdraw, that is, those persons shall not be entitled who proceed within the scope of pursuit of profession, private entrepreneurial activities or business operations.
- Exercising the right of withdrawal:
- In case the Consumer wishes to exercise its right of withdrawal, it shall send its statement containing its intent to withdraw to one of the contacts of the Supplier.
- The Consumer is deemed to have exercised its right of withdrawal within the time limit in case he/she sends its statement on withdrawal before the end of the 14th day counting from the receipt of the product. In case of withdrawal in writing, it is enough to send solely the statement on withdrawal within 14 days. In case of sending by post, the date of postal dispatch, in case of sending via e-mail or fax, the time of sending the e-mail or fax shall be deemed as authoritative.
- The Consumer shall send back the ordered product to the address of the Supplier without delay, but within 14 days the latest counting from communicating its withdrawal statement. The time limit shall be deemed as kept in case he/she dispatches the product before the expiry of the time limit of 14 days (that is, it does not have to arrive within 14 days). The customer shall pay the costs that arise in connection with returning the goods based on exercising the right of withdrawal.
- The Supplier shall not pay though for the Consumer those additional costs that arise from choosing a different method of transportation from the one which was offered by the Supplier as the regular least expensive way. The Consumer shall be entitled to exercise its right of withdrawal between the date of the conclusion of the agreement and the day of receiving the product as well.
- In case of the sale of multiple products, if the transportation of the individual products is effectuated at different times, the purchaser may exercise its right of withdrawal within 14 days from the receipt of the product supplied the latest, or in case of a product that is made up of several items or parts, from the receipt of the last item or part.
- Commercial guarantee, warranty
Lack of conformity
Lack of conformity means when the obligor’s performance at the delivery date is not in compliance with the quality requirements laid down in the contract or stipulated by law. The obligor is not liable for any lack of conformity if, at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the obligee knew or should have known the lack of conformity.
Any clause of a contract that involves a consumer and a business party that derogates from the provisions of this Chapter on warranties and commercial guarantees to the detriment of the consumer shall be null and void.
- In what cases may the Consumer enforce its right of warranty?
The Consumer may enforce a warranty claim against the business party according to the provisions of the Civil Code in case the company operating the webshop performs with lack of conformity.
- What rights is the Consumer entitled to based on its claim of warranty?
The Consumer – based on its decision – may enforce the following warranty claims: it may request repair or replacement, except if any of the claims chosen by the User is impossible to perform, or involves disproportionate additional costs for the business party compared to the costs of performing other claims. In case he/she has not requested repair or replacement, or could not request it, he/she may request the proportionate reduction of the consideration or the Consumer is entitled to repair the defect on the expense of the business party, or may have someone else repair it, or – as the last resort – may withdraw from the agreement. He/she may change the chosen warranty claim, but the costs of changing shall be borne by the User, except if it was justified or the business party was the reason of it.
- Within what time limit may the Consumer enforce its claim of warranty?
The User shall make notification of the defect without delay from having perceived it, but not later than two months from the date of perceiving. Still, we call your attention that after the expiry of the term of limitation of two years counting from the performance of the agreement (in case of wholesalers and retailers – meaning not consumers – one year) you may not enforce any right of warranty.
- Against whom is it possible to enforce the right of warranty?
The User may enforce his/her right of warranty against the business party.
- What other conditions are applicable for the enforcement of warranty claims?
There are no other conditions to be fulfilled regarding the enforcement of the warranty claim above providing notification about the defect, if the User justifies that the product or service was supplied by the business party that operates the webshop. But after six months counting from the performance, the User shall have to justify that the defect perceived by the User had already been present at the time of the performance.
- In what cases may the User exercise his/her right in connection with product guarantee?
In case of the defect of a movable property (product) the User – according to his/her choice – may enforce a claim of warranty or product guarantee.
- What rights is the Consumer entitled to based on its claim of product guarantee?
When claiming product guarantee, the User may only request the repair or replacement of the product.
- In what cases does the product qualify as defective?
A product shall be deemed defective if it does not meet the requirements related to conformity which were in effect at the time of placing it on the market, or it does not meet the specifications of the product description provided by the manufacturer.
- Within what time limit may the Consumer enforce its claim of product guarantee?
The User may enforce its claim of product guarantee within two years counting from putting the product on the market by the manufacturer. After the expiry of the above time limit, he/she shall lose this right.
- Against whom and with what conditions may he/she enforce the claim in connection with product guarantee?
He/she may only enforce the claim of product guarantee against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable property. The defect of the product shall have to be justified by the User in case of enforcing a claim of product guarantee.
- In what cases shall the manufacturer (distributor) be relieved of the product guarantee obligation?
The manufacturer (distributor) shall exclusively be relieved of its product guarantee obligation if it is able to prove that:
– it manufactured or placed the product on the market in the course of operations different from the course of its business activity, or
– the state of scientific and technical knowledge at the time when he put the product into circulation was not such as to enable the existence of a defect to be discovered; or
– the defect in the product was caused by the application of a law or a regulatory provision prescribed by the authorities.
It is sufficient if the manufacturer (distributor) provides one reason in order to be relieved.
I call your attention that regarding the same defect you may not enforce a claim of warranty and product guarantee at the same time, simultaneously. But in case you exercise the right of product guarantee with success, you may exercise the right of warranty against the manufacturer regarding the replaced product or the repaired part.
- In what cases may the User exercise his/her right to commercial guarantee?
In cases of lack of conformity, the business party operating the webshop shall be obliged to provide commercial guarantee based on Government Decree No. 151/2003 (IX:22.) on compulsory commercial guarantee regarding specific durable goods.
- To what rights and within what time limit is the User entitled based on commercial guarantee?
The duration of the commercial guarantee is one year. The time limit for the commercial guarantee shall start when handing over the goods to the consumer, or if the installation is performed by the distributor or its agent, at the day of installation.
- In what cases is the business party relieved from the obligation of commercial guarantee?
The business party shall only be relieved from its obligation of commercial guarantee if it proves that the reason of the defect was created after the performance. We call your attention that regarding the same defect you may not enforce a claim of warranty and commercial guarantee at the same time, simultaneously, but apart from that, the User shall be entitled to the rights arising from commercial guarantee regardless of the rights described in the chapters on product guarantee and warranty.
- Based on Government Decree No. 151/2003 (IX:22.) on compulsory commercial guarantee regarding specific durable goods, in case the consumer exercises the right of replacement within three working days counting from the purchase (installation) based on a defect in the goods, the business party (webshop) may not reference disproportionate expenses laid down in Section 6:159(2) of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Ptk.), but shall be obliged to replace the goods, provided that the defect prevents the use as intended.
- The Supplier shall not be liable in terms of commercial guarantee and warranty regarding the damages that arise from natural wear and tear, and following the transfer of risk, for damages that arise from misappropriate or neglectful handling, heavy use and in case of having to endure different effects from as specified, and any other use of the products not in line with as intended.
9. Procedure in case of enforcing a guarantee claim (only in case of consumers!)
- Any agreement concluded between the consumer and the business party may not derogate adversely regarding the customer from the provisions of the decree.
- It is the obligation of the consumer to prove that the agreement has been concluded (by an invoice or even a bill).
- The costs incurred in connection with the fulfilment of guarantee obligations shall be borne by the Supplier (Section 6:166 of Ptk.).
- The Supplier shall keep records about those warranty or guarantee claims that it has received from the consumer.
- A copy of the records shall be provided without delay in a justifiable way for the disposal of the consumer.
- In case at the time when it is submitted the Supplier is not able to make a statement regarding whether it is able to fulfil the warranty or guarantee claim of the customer, it shall notify the consumer about its standpoint within five working days, in a verifiable way – in case of refusing the claim, including the reasons for refusal, and information about the possibility to turn to the arbitration board.
- The Supplier shall keep the records for three years counting from their creation, and shall present them to the authority that concludes the supervision.
- The Supplier shall make efforts to perform the repair or replacement the latest within fifteen days.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- The Supplier is entitled to use any contributor for the performance of its obligations. It shall be fully liable for its illegitimate conduct, in a way as if this conduct had been performed by its own self.
- In case any part of the present Policy becomes void, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not have any effect on the validity, legality and enforceability of its remaining parts.
- In case the Supplier does not exercise its rights for which it is entitled based on the Policy, the non-exercise shall not be deemed as waiving the given right. Any waiver of any right shall be effective only in case of a direct, written, explicit statement referring to it. If the Supplier does not strictly enforce a material condition or requirement of the Policy once, it does not mean that it renounces from its right of insisting on the strict application of the given condition or requirement later.
- The Supplier and the User shall make efforts to manage their disputes amicably.
10. The process of claim management
- The purpose of our store is to perform each and every purchase order in the proper quality, to the complete satisfaction of the customer. Despite the above, in case the User may have any complaints regarding the agreement or its performance, he/she may communicate his/her complaint at the above phone number, e-mail address or by post.
- The Supplier shall examine the oral complaint immediately, and shall provide remedy as needed. In case the customer does not agree with the handling of the complaint, or the immediate investigation of the complaint is not possible, the Supplier shall prepare records about the complaint and about its standpoint in relation to the complaint without delay, and shall hand over a copy to the customer thereof.
- The written complaint shall be answered by the Supplier within 30 days. It shall give reasons for its answer refusing the complaint. The records prepared about the complaint and the copy of the answer shall have to be stored by the Supplier for 5 years, and shall present them to the supervisory authorities on their request.
- We inform you that in case your complaint is refused, you may launch a procedure in front of the authorities or an arbitration board, at the contacts provided below.
- In order to settle any consumer dispute, the Supplier shall utilise the procedure of the arbitration board.
- You may also turn to the Hungarian Authority for Consumer Protection:
Hungarian Authority for Consumer Protection
Address: H-1088 Budapest, József krt. 6., Hungary
Postal address: H-1428 Budapest, PF: 20., Hungary
GPS coordinates: X 19,071 Y 47,496
Central phone number: +36 1 459 4800
Fax number: +36 1 210 4677
- Or to its regional bodies:
Government Office of Heves County
Department of Technical Authorisation and Consumer Protection
Deputy Head of the Department Lánchidi Csilla
Address: H-3300 Eger, Kossuth Lajos u. 9., Hungary
Postal address: H-3301 Eger, Pf.: 81., Hungary
Phone number: +36 36 515 598, +36 36 515 469,
Fax: +36 36 323 587
From Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
You may find the list of the regional bodies of the Hungarian Authority for Consumer Protection below:
- Should you have any complaints, you may turn to the arbitration board, the contact details of which you may find here:
Arbitration Board of Bács-Kiskun County
Address: H-6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4., Hungary
Phone number: (76) 501-525, (76) 501-500
Fax number: (76) 501-538
Name: Mátyus Mariann
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Baranya County
Address: H-7625 Pécs, Majorossy Imre u. 36., Hungary
Postal address: H-7602 Pécs, Pf. 109., Hungary
Phone number: (72) 507-154
Fax number: (72) 507-152
Name: Dr. Bodnár József
E-mail address: email@example.com;
Arbitration Board of Békés County
Address: H-5601 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5., Hungary
Phone number: (66) 324-976, 446-354, 451-775
Fax number: (66) 324-976
Name: Dr. Bagdi László
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County
Address: H-3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1., Hungary
Phone number: (46) 501-091, 501-870
Fax number: (46) 501-099
Name: Dr. Tulipán Péter
E-mail address: email@example.com;
Arbitration Board of Budapest
Address: H-1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99., Hungary
Phone number: (1) 488-2131
Fax number: (1) 488-2186
Name: Dr. Baranovszky György
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Csongrád County
Address: H-6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12., Hungary
Phone number: (62) 554-250 extension 118
Fax number: (62) 426-149
Name: Dékány László, Jerney Zoltán
E-mail address: email@example.com;
Arbitration Board of Fejér County
Address: H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúsétatér 4-6., Hungary
Phone number: (22) 510-310
Fax number: (22) 510-312
Name: Kirst László
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Győr-Moson-Sopron County
Address: H-9021 Győr, Szent István út 10/a., Hungary
Phone number: (96) 520-202; 520-217
Fax number: (96) 520-218
Name: Horváth László
E-mail address: email@example.com;
Arbitration Board of Hajdú-Bihar County
Address: H-4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10., Hungary
Phone number: (52) 500-749
Fax number: (52) 500-720
Name: Dr. Hajnal Zsolt
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Heves County
Address: H-3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15., Hungary
Postal address: H-3301 Eger, Pf. 440., Hungary
Phone number: (36) 416-660 extension 105
Fax number: (36) 323-615
Name: Pintérné Dobó Tünde
E-mail address: email@example.com;
Arbitration Board of Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok County
Address: H-5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park 8., Hungary
Phone number: (56) 510-610
Fax number: (56) 370-005
Name: Dr. Lajkóné dr. Vígh Judit
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Komárom-Esztergom County
Address: H-2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36., Hungary
Phone number: (34) 513-010
Fax number: (34) 316-259
Name: Dr. Rozsnyói György
E-mail address: email@example.com;
Arbitration Board of Nógrád County
Address: H-3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány út 9/a, Hungary
Phone number: (32) 520-860
Fax number: (32) 520-862
Name: Dr. Pongó Erik
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Pest County
Address: H-1119 Budapest, Etele út 59-61. 2. em. 240., Hungary
Phone number: (1)-269-0703
Fax number: (1)-269-0703
Name: dr. Csanádi Károly
E-mail address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Somogy County
Address: H-7400 Kaposvár, Anna utca 6., Hungary
Phone number: (82) 501-000
Fax number: (82) 501-046
Name: Dr. Novák Ferenc
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County
Address: H-4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2., Hungary
Phone number: (42) 311-544, (42) 420-180
Fax number: (42) 311-750
Name: Görömbeiné dr. Balmaz Katalin
E-mail address: email@example.com;
Arbitration Board of Tolna County
Address: H-7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25., Hungary
Phone number: (74) 411-661
Fax number: (74) 411-456
Name: Mátyás Tibor
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Arbitration Board of Vas County
Address: H-9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2., Hungary
Phone number: (94) 312-356
Fax number: (94) 316-936
Name: Dr. Kövesdi Zoltán
E-mail address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Veszprém County
Address: H-8200 Veszprém, Budapest u. 3., Hungary
Phone number: (88) 429-008
Fax number: (88) 412-150
Name: Dr. Óvári László
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Zala County
Address: H-8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi utca 24., Hungary
Phone number: (92) 550-513
Fax number: (92) 550-525
Name: dr. Koczka Csaba
E-mail address: email@example.com
- The arbitration board’s competence includes the settling of consumer disputes outside of court procedures. The duty of the arbitration board is to try to reach an agreement between the parties in order to settle consumer disputes, and in case it is not successful, it makes a decision regarding the case, in order to provide that consumer rights are enforced in a simple, fast, effective and cost effective way. On the request of the consumer or the Supplier, the arbitration board shall provide advice regarding the rights and obligations of the consumer.
- In case of consumer disputes regarding an online sales agreement or online service agreement crossing borders, the procedure shall be in the exclusive jurisdiction of the arbitration board operating beside the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- In case of having complaints, the Consumer may use the online dispute resolution forum of the EU. The use of the platform requires a simple registration in the system of the European Commission, by clicking here . Following this, the consumer may submit his/her complaint after logging in, through the online homepage under the address: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- The Supplier’s obligation is to cooperate in the procedure of the arbitration board. During this, it shall send its reply for the arbitration board, and shall provide that a person authorised to conclude a settlement participates at the hearing. In case the registered seat or site of the business party is not registered in the county the arbitration board of which has jurisdiction, the cooperation obligation of the business party shall be to offer for the consumer the possibility to make settlements in writing according to his/her needs.
- Because Gulfdrumdesign.com as a website qualifies as a creation under copyright protection, it is forbidden to download (reproduce), re-communicate for the public, use in any other way, store electronically, adapt and sell without the written consent of the Supplier its contents or any parts that appear on the website.
- It is only possible to include any part of Gulfdrumdesign.com website or its database in any other work, even if holding a written consent, by referring to the given website.
- The Supplier reserves all its rights relating to all elements of its services, its rights relating to domain-names, secondary domain names created from them and advertisement spaces on the internet.
- It is forbidden to adapt or decrypt the contents of the website Gulfdrumdesign.com or parts of it; to create user IDs and passwords in an illegitimate way; to use any application through which it is possible to modify or index the website Gulfdrumdesign.com or any of its parts.
- The name Gulfdrumdesign.com in under trademark and copyright protection, its use is exclusively possible, except for referring to it, under the written consent of the Supplier and the holder of the trademark.
- The User acknowledges that regarding any use without licence the Supplier shall be entitled to a penalty. The amount of the penalty is gross HUF 70,000 per picture and gross HUF 20,000 per word. The User acknowledges that this provision on penalty is not exaggerated and shall browse the website being aware of this. In case of copyright infringement, the Supplier shall use a statement made by a public notary, the cost of which shall be shifted to the user who commits the copyright infringement.
- Data protection
The data processing information document of the website may be found on the page below: https://www.gulfdrumdesign.com/privacy
Eger, 19 July 2016